150g piece of fresh salmon
1 tsp extra virgin unrefined coconut oil
½ fresh red chilli, chopped finely
½ tsp Tamari (wheat and sugar free soy sauce)
¼ tsp fish sauce (Red Boat is the only brand I have found without added sugar but can be difficult to find)
½ fresh lime
1 tbs fresh coriander, chopped
Cooked brown rice and steamed Asian greens, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place salmon fillet on the tray and coat with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle over the chilli, tamari and fish sauce, followed by the zest and juice of half a lime.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
- Once cooked, garnish with coriander and serve alongside brown rice and steamed Asian greens for a balanced meal.
This recipe is easy to scale up. Simply double the ingredients to serve 2 people or for leftovers for lunch the following day.